Monday, January 24, 2011

The Man With The Golden Voice


I thought the video was a beautiful sight of a mother, Julia,  and son, Ted, reuniting for the first time in 10 years. I really appreciated the fact that his mother wanted to keep him in touch with his faith and help him to revitalize his hope and belief. It truly did pay off and it just goes to show you that with a little hope and faith, Anything can happen! I was pretty disappointed to discover, as I read on, that big name TV shows were intervening with the Julia and Ted's reconnection, just so they could make a big story out of it. I do not know what Julia's intentions were, upon reuniting with her son, but from the video I saw true emotion and happiness in their faces and in their eyes. After all the conflict of the two TV shows wanting to get their hands in on this terrific reconnection, Ted has flourished being given a few commercial gigs, and now having a major airing of a KRAFT mac and cheese commercial. I think that with all that has happened to both Julia and Ted, there shows signs of light being at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment